very cool. that takara male body looks to be one of the best 1/6th scale bodies i've seen
Yup, female Jin Rohs...the gray is a repaint of the original...
very cool. that takara male body looks to be one of the best 1/6th scale bodies i've seen
The female Jin Roh, Midori, is in my humble opinion the finest female 1/6 fig ever made. It's the favorite in my collection. The new Kusanagi from Takara looks really sweet too.
Sculp - that blue outfit Cy Girl figure is awesome. I think Chesh had it posted quite a while ago. Whats the name? Electra?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 30, 2005 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Galactus the Planet Eater ]</font>
Yep, that's her. That's a very nice outfit. She comes with some really cool gear.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]Originally posted by sculpey:
The female Jin Roh, Midori, is in my humble opinion the finest female 1/6 fig ever made. It's the favorite in my collection. The new Kusanagi from Takara looks really sweet too.
*ahem*
![]()
D'oh !!!! How could I have forgotten that one ! I retract my previous statement.
I understand you were caught up in the excitement of ordering a new doll, so I'll let it slide.
this time. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
Bookmarks